I originally began my journey on Instagram in 2018 to document my experience taking medication for what I thought, at the time, was anxiety and depression. Quickly, that journey morphed into a self acceptance journey, and a subsequent diagnosis of bipolar disorder.
Over the last five years, during my journey, I’ve learned how to:
- Ditch diets for good
- Navigate hard body image moments
- Look at myself in the mirror and remain at least neutral
- Intuitively eat
- Manage my bipolar disorder
- Become a full-time entrepreneur
- Rock a bikini on the beach!!